Academic and private practice perks offered in growing, cap-exempt Gastroenterology practice in Bakersfield, California.
- General Gastroenterology
- EUS and ERCP welcome, but optional
- Academic appointment with UCLA
- Established referral base assures full patient panel
- Attractive base salary based on MGMA values
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent medical, dental, vision insurance options
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Growing community with approximately 383,000 residents in town and almost 1 million in the county
- Proximity to world-class beaches and the high Sierra mountains
- Warm, temperate climate with long summers - Bakersfield is ranked as one of the sunniest cities in the US
- Rated as one of the Best Places to Live in California (CA) by US News
- Easy-access to museums, concerts, river rafting, golf courses, national parks, rock climbing, and more
- 2-hours from Los Angeles, California (CA) and Disneyland!
Interested Candidates Contact:
Office & text:
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 161422 when responding.