10 miles to Nashua, NH
30 minutes to downtown Boston & Cambridge
- you can live in Boston
35 miles to General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (BOS)
1 hour to Portsmouth International at Pease Airport (PSM)
80 minutes to Providence, RI
90 minutes to Winnipesaukee and the White Mountains of New Hampshire
120 minutes to Cape Cod and Hartford
As the only program of its kind in Central Massachusetts and one of eight PACE programs in the State, group provides a combination of medical, social and insurance services using an interdisciplinary team approach to help Seniors avoid nursing home placement.
• The program offers outpatient medical care, social day programming, home care and comprehensive insurance coverage with no co-payments or paperwork for participants.
• Physicians and nurse practitioners are able to provide care for the frail elder not available in any other setting.
• Comprehensive program is not constrained by the usual insurance company rules and benefit limitations and have the capacity to offer services that are not often covered by other plans.
• Physicians and APP's have flexibility to devote as much time as needed for the clinical and social needs of participants and their caregivers to provide individualized quality care by a team of geriatric care professionals who work together with participants and caregivers to address each individual's specific needs.
• The team uses a collaborative approach to care planning and is called the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT).
o The IDT is comprised of Providers (MD/DO and NP/PA), Nurses, Social Workers, Physical and Occupational Therapists, Dieticians, Health Aides, Recreation staff, Home Care and Transportation Coordinators and Site Administrator.
o This approach to care is the gold standard for complex and frail Seniors who wish to avoid nursing home p