Nicknames the Forest City, Rockford has a rich history known for various venues of cultural or historical significance. Situated along the banks of Rock River, Rockford is a city of gardens, rivers, walking paths, and parks. There are plenty of things to do and see including museums, unique shops, culinary restaurants, as well as arts and culture.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Call Tina Oko directly at or email your CV to .
- Large healthcare system constantly growing
- All outpatient medicine
- Call is light and infrequent
- Competitive salary and benefits
- NHSC-qualified site for loan repayment
- Average 20 patients per day
- Team of dedicated PC physicians and APPs
- Live and work in the city of Rockford, midway between to Chicago and Milwaukee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail