History and modern culture merge with outdoor adventure in this appealing town on the west side of the Sierra Nevadas, outside of Sacramento. While Auburn has long been an easy pit stop for travelers heading to and from Lake Tahoe's north shore, the town has plenty of reasons on its own for sticking around for a spell--especially if you like to move. Auburn claims to be home to the most challenging and historic endurance sports events in the world, like the prestigious 100-mile/161-km Western States trail running race.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Matt Montalvo at or email your CV in confidence to .
- Partnership-track opportunity with a 3-year income guarantee
- Strong compensation package and benefits
- Join a strong, stable, and established practice
- Take over for a retiring physician
- Typically 17 shifts per month and very minimal calls each day
- On-site X-ray, casting, EKG, lab, spirometry, hearing and vision tests, and more
- Open to experienced physicians and new graduates
- Practice in a town with great proximity to big city amenities and mountain adventures
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail