South Side of Indianapolis
Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiologist who specializes in Intervention with a passion for PCI and Peripheral vascular procedures. Interested candidate will join large, equal shares, multi-specialty team of cardiologists, three cardiac hospitalists, and advanced practice providers.
Ideal candidate will have a passion for PCI and peripheral vascular procedures, clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members within our Cardiology service line to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
• Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
• Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
• Paid malpractice
• 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
• Retirement options, including 403(b