Appleton, WI / 30 miles Southwest of Green Bay, WI / Metro Population of 240K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC EP Cardiologist to join a physician-led and physician-governed integrated network.
- EPIC EMR utilized throughout the system.
- Procedures include: Pacer/ICD, Alation (SVT, AFLT, AFIB, VT), EP Study, Tilt Table, Holter/Event.
- Community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties.
- Financial Package: Competitive salary production and quality bonus potential, Generous Signing Bonus, CME, Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term & Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Malpractice & WI Compensation Fund, Licensing and Board Fee reimbursement, 403b and 457b Retirement Plans, Legal Plan Option, etc.
- H1 visa support available.
: Appleton, WI shares a rich selection of cultural, recreational, religious, and educational facilities. The area is known for a very strong school system. Local churches, synagogues, and temples accommodate just about every religious faith. There are three major shopping malls as well as a bustling, revitalized downtown area, assuring shoppers that they can "shop 'til they drop." This entire area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-9.