Cross Country Locums is seeking a Board Certified Anesthesiologist to assist with a 3+ month coverage need in Richmond, VA. Please review the details below:
- Staffing Care Team Model - 1:4
- Prefer physicians who can take call, but not required
- Will be doing own cases 40% of the time
- Must Be Board-Certified in Anesthesiology
- EMR: Medaxion - (will have orientation on first day to learn how to use Medaxion)
- Must be willing to Cross Credential and work at two facilities. (Level 1 and Level 3 Trauma)
- 500-bed facility, provides a full range of services. Includes a 113-bed child, adolescent, adult, and elderly mental health and wellness facility.
There are eight (8) Operating Rooms located on the first floor in the Main OR and three (3) on the second floor OR. There are four (4) Operating Rooms in Levinson. In addition to the ORs, CAA provides anesthesia services to endoscopy, electro-physiology labs (EP lab), interventional radiology, MRI and obstetrics. The Maternal/Infant Unit (labor and delivery) is located on the second floor and has one (1) Operating Room for C-sections.
- Travel (airfare, lodging and car rental) expenses will be covered
- Malpractice insurance will be provided by Cross Country Locums A+ +
- Paid weekly-Direct Deposit
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email a copy of your most recent CV with interest, and availability to Myles Taylor and call or text
Physician Staffing Consultant