Eastern Maine - Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join our growing anesthesia service!
- Our highly skilled physician group provides coverage for a broad spectrum of surgical cases, including orthopedics, vascular, bariatric, thoracic, general, basic pediatrics, ENT, urology, OB/GYN, and neurosurgery.
- Adult-only cardiac cases are done by a dedicated group of fellowship-trained MDs and are not shared by the general work pool.
Why work here?
- Robust compensation, benefits, and PTO packages
- 320 Hours of pre-loaded PTO time per year
- Student loan reimbursement program of up to $20K per year
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
ABOUT THE MEDICAL CENTER
Hospital is committed to making healthcare work for the people of Maine. It is a 411- bed, regional tertiary care and ACS verified level II trauma center serving a patient population of 500,000 living in the northern two-thirds of the state s geography. The hospital is a base for LifeFlight of Maine, a critical care air transportation service flying nearly 900 missions per year.