Apply for this job now
- Dublin, Ohio
- Job Type
- 7 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
We are currently seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to fill a Payroll Coordinator position at our Corporate Office in Dublin, Ohio. This employee will help to create a positive, respectful, friendly environment among peers, superiors and customers. This is a fast paced position and is responsible for processing the bi-weekly payroll for our employees. Qualified applicants should be experienced with and able to perform the following duties:
• Answer incoming phone calls from employees and managers.
• Review time sheets, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
• Compile employee time and payroll data from electronic time sheets and other records.
• Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
• Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
• Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
• Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
• Provide customer service to all company employees.
• Track paid time off usage and accruals.
• Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matters, tax issues and benefit deductions.
• Compile statistical reports and summaries related to pay, overtime and benefits accounts, and submit them to appropriate departments.
• May complete special projects as assigned by the Payroll Manager.
• Computer Literacy- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word, ADP payroll software (preferred).
• Multi-state payroll experience preferred.
• Employee research and troubleshooting experience.
• Good organizational skills
• Good analytical ability
• Excellent ability to handle confidential matters.
• Time Management - Managing one's own time
• Mathematics - Using mathematics to solve problems
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as written and oral communication skills
• Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
• Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Ability to adapt to change.
Experience and Education: High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate); 2+ years of payroll processing experience preferred.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are repetitive of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job Reference: 706379894-2
- Date Posted: 7 September 2022
- Recruiter: Community Choice Financial
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent