Parking Services ManagerLiverpoolFull-time contract3-Month contract£450/dayResponsibilities:
- Lead, manage and develop the Parking Service.
- Advise and develop Parking Services strategy, policy and objectives of the service for management, Member and Cabinet approval.
- Management of car parking operations including parking enforcement, parking appeals, permit processing, signs and lines and car park maintenance.
- Review and develop car parking infrastructure including the identification of new parking provision, pay on exit and contactless payment systems.
- Take ownership of any significant challenges faced by Parking Services that would impact on budget, resources, policy and strategy and deliver a resolution that fits within the wider City Plan.
- Lead on long term projects and strategies including the pending implementation of Civil Parking Enforcement across LCC.
- Deliver service to agreed targets, objectives and outcomes within budget and deadlines.
- Award and manage external contracts - work in collaboration with partners and other organisations.
- Manage and develop ICT systems and technology and optimise use for service transformation and improved service delivery.
- Accountable for the service assets and Parking Services budget & income generation targets of circa £5 million.
- Lead on monitoring and setting budgets/income targets over a 3 to 5yr period and when needed make changes to spending when resolving unexpected challenges
For more information please call Tom on or email