Hospice/Palliative Medicine opening in Abilene, Texas.
- Full-time annual salary of $228,595
- $100 per documented hour for covering Hospice outside of normal hours
- 3 year contract
- Potential Annual Quality Incentive ($10K)
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation and house hunting allowance (up to $20K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Marketing to the region and community
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, etc.)
- 30 days of Designated Time Off and 18 weeks of Extended Illness Bank hours
- TX License Renewal Fee Reimbursement (up to $2K)
- Malpractice Coverage (includes tail coverage)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. Population is 120K in town with over 400K draw. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.