Plant ProductionWork Shift:Job Description:
We are looking for a Machine Operators to join our team! Founded in 1945, Schreiber Foods provides dairy favorites to people around the globe. At West Bend, we specialize in cream cheese - that meet our customers' needs and appeal to consumer tastes worldwide. Responsibilities include maintaining the machine in accordance to Food Safety guidelines; forming boxes and packaging final product; cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining equipment to company and food safe standards; operate pallet jacks; manufacture, maintain, and process bulk dairy ingredients.Rate of Pay:
- Up to $24.64 per hour ($23.14 max plus $1.50 certification pay) based upon relevant experience.
- Earning potential up to $75,000 annually
- Additional $0.50 per hour shift premium on second shift.
- Additional $1.00 per hour shift premium on third shift.
- $2,000 sign on bonus, paid within the first year, based on good employment standing for a third shift full time position.
- 1st (6:15am to 2:15pm)
- 2nd (2:15pm to 10:15pm)
- 3rd (10:15pm to 6:15am)
Overtime is expected and weekend work is likely. Overtime is paid on 8+ hours in a day, time and half paid on Saturdays and double time paid on Sundays. Pay Frequency is bi-weekly on Fridays.Full Benefits Package Available:
- Health insurance available day 1 (medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
- 401K Match: $ for $ on first 6% (After 90 days of employment)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health and wellness programs available (includes a H.S.A with company contributions between $600-1,200 based on medical plan elections and screening)
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Tuition Assistance Program
- Paid Sick Leave
Who we are looking for:
- Machine set up and operate cream cheese packaging machines and various code dating equipment
- Review and follow posted production schedule and monitor for possible changes
- Provide a detailed pass down to oncoming relief
- Operate machines to meet production standards
- Know and demonstrate all Safe Work SOP's related to position
- Monitor product and packaging for quality requirements by visual examination, weight checks, and examination of packaging components.
- Complete all paperwork associated with production rates, weight checks and downtime. This requires a knowledge of basic math including % and decimal placement
- Disassemble, clean, sanitize, reassemble packaging equipment, and documentation as required
- Must be able to work safely and in a team environment. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Regular attendance is a requirement
- Perform General Operator or General laborer duties as assigned by leader
Qualifying positions offer:
- No degree required
- Basic math skills and reading comprehension
- Mechanically inclined
- One who works well in a team environment and has a proactive "can-do" mentality
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 6 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program
Schreiber requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event, an applicant does not have current work authorization, Schreiber will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Want to be alerted of new openings?
Sign in and click the cloud in the upper-right corner to view your profile. From there you can setup Job Alerts