Hematology/Oncology opening in Danville, Illinois. Overview
- Well respected, robust oncology/radiation oncology clinic seeking Oncologist/Hematologist!
- Join established team of hematology/oncology providers, radiation and additional surgical providers in this Center for Cancer Care attached to OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center in Danville, IL.
- At OSF Sacred Heart and the OSF Bobette Steely Hegeler Cancer Care Center, we build relationships with our patients that last a lifetime by providing compassionate, team-driven care using the latest technology that offers personalized or targeted treatment plans, fewer side effects and a better quality of life. Our cancer services provide incredible access to care close to home.
- Onsite services include: Radiation therapies that include IMRT, TrueBeam, and radiopharmaceuticals. Medical Oncology and Hematologic therapies include but are not limited to chemo and immunotherapy.
- Opportunities for clinical trials and extensive research.
- Call will be minimal, devoted time for rounds, great work-life balance!
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Annual CME and Educational Days
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual bonus Incentives
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Retirement
- Among trivia buffs, Danville is probably best known as the childhood home of Hollywood comedians Dick and Jerry Van Dyke. But there is nothing trivial about the quality of life 33,000 residents of Danville enjoy.
- Danville offers more than a dozen active arts organizations, from the Lincoln Park Theater to the Danville Light Opera Company, and a downtown full of giant murals created by the world-famous Walldogs. Recreation opportunities abound with 17 parks and four golf courses, and there is a nice selection of locally owned shops and restaurants.
- Tucked against the Illinois-Indiana border on Interstate 74, Danville is an easy 90-mile drive to Indianapolis, home of the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway and widely regarded as the amateur sports capital of the United States. Danville is also just 35 miles from the University of Illinois flagship campus in Urbana-Champaign.