Wondering whats within Beckman Coulter Diagnostics? Take a closer look.
At first glance, youll see that for more than 80 years weve been dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and healthcare forward. Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. Were building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Look again and youll see we are invested in you, providing the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, were working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the worlds biggest health challenges.
The National Service Support Specialist-Automation for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is responsible for leading on-site implementation of complex automation systems .
This position is part of the National Service Support Team located in the Southern United States and will be fully remote. At Beckman Coulter, our vision is to relentlessly reimagine healthcare, one diagnosis at a time.
You will be a part of the Automation and Informatics team and report to the Automation NSS Supervisor responsible for implementation of complex automation systems. If you thrive in a dynamic, cross-functional team environment and want to work to build a world-class diagnostic service organizationread on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- You must be able to travel domestically at least 80% of the time.
- Develop expert technical skills supporting state of the art laboratory automation systems that advance the healthcare of patients around the globe.
- Support product and revenue growth through high quality execution of implementation processes that create reference level customers
- Work collaboratively with teammates and across functions to build productive partnerships with field service, marketing, and sales teams
- Provide advanced technical troubleshooting, both on-site and via remote phone support, to field Applications and hardware Specialists
- Utilize mentoring and training abilities to transfer vital knowledge and technical skills to front line support personnel and customers.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Associates degree in electronics or related field required, Bachelors degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in complex electro-mechanical repair required, preferably in diagnostic laboratory automation systems.
- Must be able to travel domestically at least 80% of the time, based on the need of the position at times on short notice, working from a home-based office
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Strong computer communications and network troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability in customer facing interpersonal communication and facilitation skills
- Familiarity with Standard Laboratory Practices, including Quality Control, record keeping, and regulatory requirements
At Beckman Coulter Diagnostics we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, remote working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics can provide.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System () tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here () .We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at to request accommodation. If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.