OBJECTIVE: Support the Marketing and Sales Department through display building, inventorying and market research. Establish and maintain a professional rapport with account and supplier personnel. Achieve monthly goals in conjunction with the sales department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop a rapport with account contacts in your territory
- Develop a rapport with sales team members in your territory
- Properly merchandise accounts with permanent and print shop point-of-sale (POS) items.
- Organize and execute floor, shelf, and window displays
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policies are followed
- Execute monthly goals as assigned
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in your territory
- Assist in POS warehouse upkeep as needed
- Assist with Sign Shop POS as needed
- Assist in product delivery as needed
- Maintain proper care of company issued vehicle
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM JOB:
- Two-wheel hand truck
- Company issued van
- Case of 24 cans 15 3/4 " X 10 1/2 " X 5" 10 - 30 lb.
- Case of 24 bottles 16 1/2 " X 10 1/2 " X 10" 25 - 48 lb.
- Quarter Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 14" long 87 lb.
- Half Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 23" long 165 lb.
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Use of hand and foot controls for driving
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying quarter barrels from floor to 36" on an occasional basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying half barrels from floor to 48" on an occasional basis
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck with cases on level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment including, but not limited to, computer, telephone, etc
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Willingness to work in a face-paced and ever-changing environment
- A genuine interest in craft beverages
- Ability to operate an iPad
- Merchandising experience is a plus
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.