WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Lead-Social Media for Central Europe to join our growing social media program at BCG in Central Europe (CE). In this newly created role, you'll redefine social media for CE as a strategic and hands-on expert. You'll work closely with the CE Marketing teams and BCG's global Social Media team to drive success in the region. Your key responsibility is to develop a CE social media strategy that drives engagement and improves BCG's brand position in the region. You'll manage a small team while taking the lead on content creation for campaign activations, sponsored postings, and paid ads. You'll ensure high-quality, timely postings for senior leadership profiles in CE and develop reporting dashboards for the marketing leadership that capture the success of campaigns and initiatives. You'll also develop and execute social media plans for key BCG and external events, define social media KPIs and growth targets for CE, and guide senior CE leaders on how to develop and execute their personal social media channels. Finally, your role covers all community management related to CE content and events.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You have a collaborative leadership style within your team and across a matrix organization and the ability to establish strong collaborative relationships (with local social media teams, the press team, the website team, practice area marketing, topic experts, and more) using your team-building skills to gain cooperation and support.
- You excel at managing a team while maintaining an engaging and motivated environment.
- You have a gift for shaping the BCG narrative for our key audiences in terms of transforming our thought leadership content into social media messages.
- You have an excellent grasp of the broader news agenda and can connect it to BCG's thought leadership content.
- You stay on top of social media format trends and are a first mover in leveraging them for channel innovations and content activation.
- You have a knack for visualizing topics and guiding outside vendors.
- You enjoy managing projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are as good with details as you are with creativity.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- You've earned a degree in a relevant field of expertise.
- You have at least four years of professional experience in social media, preferably working for a global B2B brand.
- You have acquired at least two years of experience leading a team.
- You have in-depth working and technical knowledge of social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- You have a firm grasp of social media analytics and in-depth working and technical knowledge of KPI tools such as Sprinklr.
- You have a proven track record of growing a social media channel.
- Your great communication skills include oral, written, and active listening skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills round out your profile; German skills are a plus.
YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will report directly to the External Communications Senior Manager who leads the CE Communications teams responsible for, e.g., press, alumni, events, media cooperations, and client mailings. The CE Communications departments within BCG are led by the CE Communications & Marketing Director.
- An attractive, competitive, and performance-based compensation package with fixed and variable components
- Thirty days of vacation a year plus various options for optimal work-life balance
- Hybrid models with a mix of on-site and remote work, supported by digital collaboration tools
- Comprehensive insurance and retirement programs
- Individual support through our Employee Assistance Program and mindfulness offers
- Flexible gym membership with qualitrain
- Family benefits such as a tax-free subsidy for childcare costs through bonus conversion
- Free beverages and snacks, along with food vouchers for use with partners near the office
- Reimbursement of commuting costs up to a maximum amount
- Extensive training and development program
- Numerous office activities (Christmas party, summer get-togethers, sports, and other social events)
*Benefits may vary slightly by location.