This is not your average management accounting role and this is definitely not your average run of the mill company. Work longer than your contracted hours you can bank them for future time off, great bonus scheme and guaranteed shares for the first 3 years worth 4 figures each year, super flexible hybrid working as long as core hours of 10-4 are worked either at home or in the office, excellent holiday allowance. This is a high growth business with many different revenue streams so if this sounds like it's enough to tempt you, a nearly qualified or qualified accountant then here's what you'll be able to offer in return :
- Be able to play a crucial role in ensuring month end processes are completed accurately and timely as well as providing management information and support to the wider businesses
- Build a strong working relationship with relevant stakeholders to assist in the review of accounting balances
- Developing existing control and accounting processes and drive improvements with a view to reducing the time it takes to complete month-end activities
- Supporting with the identification of accounting processes, controls and MI improvements for new products as appropriate
- Preparing regulatory returns for the group's intermediary companies
Based in central Cardiff this company is hugely ambitious, has an entrepreneurial feel to it and will offer long term career opportunities. If you're ambitious, enjoy a fast pace and want to feel like you're recognised for your skills and hard work then look no further than this opportunity.