What does a great Loyalty, Business Director do?
This role gives you the unique opportunity to work across all Fiserv businesses applying your loyalty experience and business knowledge. You'll have visibility with Executive leadership across the organization, providing long-term career opportunities. You will be a partner in our customer relationships and work across Product, IT, Finance, and Relationship Management. You will be a key member of the organization leading the loyalty business forward. You'll plan, coordinate, and monitor large scale, complex projects with a high degree of risk while partnering with key business stakeholders, clients, and vendors. If you are known for your judgement, leadership, business acumen, and problem solving, this may be the next step in your career. As a Loyalty, Business Director, you can expect to:
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Be a leader and advocate for the customer and client while ensuring the success of the business
- Communicate, manage, and directly work with clients, including some of the largest financial institutions in the US
- Create solutions to customer-based problems and insights
- Be a strategic thinker as well as have strong inter-personal and influencing skills to drive partnerships, projects, and the business
- Proactively communicate on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency while providing leadership and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions
- Serve as a liaison with client and 3rd parties, ensuring alignment and understanding of key dependencies, goals, and priorities
- Maintain structure and an organized approach to managing multiple initiatives simultaneously, with the ability to proactively identify issues
- Monitor the integrity of the program and execute measures to maintain such integrity
- Define project governance, roles, responsibilities, decision rights and a clear escalation path
- Ensure clearly defined success criteria to promote alignment with active management to expected outcomes
Preferred Qualifications for consideration:
- Minimum of 4 years credit card loyalty platform experience
- Loyalty Product Management and/or Business Operations
- Client/Relationship management experience.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA degree preferred
- Financial Institution related Loyalty Program Experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to Influence at all levels in the organization and teams located in different geographies
- 7+ years of project management, business, or partner management experience
- Experience in project management processes and methodologies, as well as, project life cycles
- Experience in driving large scale projects within an organization
- Experience with matrix management of cross-functional processes and teams
- Financial management, including P&L construction, ownership and/or presentation experience
- Business case analysis and basic financial modeling & forecasting
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience in banking (ideally credit card), financial services, and/or software industries
- Risk and Control Framework creation, implementation, and testing
- Supplier, vendor, and/or partner management
- PMO familiarity
- Customer support including complaints, escalations, and call center operating models
Approximately 20-25% travel post-pandemic Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people arent thinking about financial services. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
Were Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The companys approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine Worlds Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Companys policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.