We are seeking a Legal Secretary, with previous conveyancing experience and strong secretarial skills, to provide secretarial and conveyancing support within a well-regarded firm in their Residential Property team.Tasks may include:
- Typing/audio typing assistance.
- Dealing with clients over the telephone and face to face
- Providing quotes to prospective clients
- Opening files and proceeding with the initial stages of conveyancing transactions
- Completing Stamp Duty Land Tax form
- Land Registry application forms and searches
- Post-completion procedures
- File Closure
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT skills, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to teamwork
- Adaptable and flexible
- Self-motivated, ability to use initiative and provide pro-active support to fee-earners
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Commitment to ongoing learning and development.
This role comes with a competitive salary + Benefits
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.