Who we are looking for
What you will be responsible for
- As a member of IT Asset Management, this candidate will focus on Software Asset management, working to ensure software licensing throughout the organization is in compliance with known entitlements. Working exclusively with the FlexeraOne application to monitor, track and report on software license positions across the State Street enterprise. As a subject matter expert in licensing and utilizing FlexeraOne, this candidate must have a willingness to guide other team members in SAM processing.
As ITAM - IT Prog/Proj management & BA, AVP you will:
- Register and track status of software estate
- Provides software license compliance position leveraging inventory and entitlement information
- Maintains record of software ownership and business allocation
- Develops standard software license request procedure and maintains managed software processing procedures
- Escalates unauthorized software asset deployment
- Assists in managing software asset audits and takes necessary corrective actions
- Produces SAM reports per governance requirements
- Coordinate assignment of licenses from procurement records
- Provides input and metrics to support supplier contract negotiations
- Identifies and consults software application SMEs/advisors within organization
- Maintains knowledge of current industry developments and recommends ITAM process modifications
- Ensures linkage of IT Software assets with contracts within SAM tool
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of ITAM SW database
- Supports ITAM Program reporting functions
- Supports ad hoc requests for ITAM data from organization
- Manages data exceptions resulting from ITAM processes
- Provides Software Remediation support to asset owners
- Provide licensing guidance to internal teams
- Adhoc business analysis of Software licensing
- Policy and process management, SOP management
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong communication skills , critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Ability to work in a team setting as well as working independently on specific assignments.
- Capable of developing and presenting software compliance presentations to leaders across the organization.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Computer Science degree desired
- 2-3 years of experience working with Flerexa ITAM applicationif required>
- Strong understanding
- Ability to read and interpret software licensing contracts
- Familiar with Software Asset Management specific tools and practices is required
- ITAM SAM certification a plus
- Proficient in MS tools (word, excel, powerpoint)
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.