Are you a IT Graduate looking for your next career opportunity?
Prospero Teaching are looking for an IT Technician to work in a secondary school in Sheffield to start ASAP for 1 day a week (flexible with which day)
The role requires a reasonable knowledge of IT.
- Location - Sheffield
- Position - IT Technician
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
- End date (if applicable) - N/A
- Contract type - Temp/Long term
- Full time/part time -Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - £80.00 per day
- Hours - 8:00am - 4:00pm - 1 Day a week
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience working in a UK school as an IT Technician OR
- Hold an IT related degree
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, please contact Alayah at Prospero Teaching on .
By registering with Prospero Teaching, you will be working with a team of dedicated professionals with a wealth of educational experience to help you find your next career move.
In addition, you will also benefit from:
- Access to free accredited training courses for teachers and support staff, ensuring you are able to continue your professional development
- Support with interview preparations so you're fully prepared and confident to interview for your next role
- Support with lesson planning and classroom management to support you to create stimulating and varied lessons
- A generous recommend a friend referral scheme
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy. Ideally, you will already have a full DBS on the update service but if not, we can process a new one.
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend to Prospero Teaching.