Lambert is a strategic communications firm providing national global clients with integrated solutions including strategic investor relations and financial communications services. Headquartered in the Midwest, Lambert has offices in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Phoenix, and St. Louis. Lamberts client roster includes global leaders in banking and financial services, education, food and beverage, healthcare, life sciences and manufacturing. Lambert employees are tenacious, clever, make big plays, work honorably, and are committed to and focused on team success. Job Summary
Lambert is seeking an investor relations analyst who will be an integral part of its growing banking, financial services and fintech IR practice. This is an opportunity to be part of this game-changing and growing firm. Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience in investor relations or financial analytical background, and industry experience in financial services, banking, financial reporting through competitive roles and background in analytics.
Candidate should hold strong work ethic, analytical skills and the ability to self-manage in a fast paced environment and within a team.
This position may be based in in Detroit, MI, Grand Rapids, MI, Phoenix, AZ, Buffalo, NY, or New York, NY. Remote work from other U.S. locations will be considered as well. Essential Responsibilities and Duties
Education and Experience
- Track and report on our clients competitor/peer business developments and financial results
- Prepare reports and financial analysis in Excel on publicly traded banks, financial services companies and other clients and their peers
- Assist with the creation and preparation of key messages and PowerPoint presentation materials for Lambert senior team members and public company clients
- Develop and manage timeline for investor conferences, non-deal roadshows and other major events
- Assist in developing public company client marketing materials, including corporate press releases, letters to shareholders, and investor fact sheets
- Assist in leveraging social and digital media for clients investor relations programs
- Clerical and administrative responsibilities, including but not limited to travel arrangements and organizing and maintaining cloud-based file storage
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree, with concentrations in finance, accounting, business or investor relations a plus
- 1-3 years' e xperience in investor relations or financial analytical background, and industry experience in financial services, banking, financial reporting through competitive roles and background in analytics.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, particularly for financial analysis and/or reporting, as well as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Honed quantitative and qualitative research skills
- Strong critical thinking and financial acumen
- Good verbal/written communication
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Confident and professional phone and e-mail communication
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with limited supervision
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to stay well organized, manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage priorities between multiple client assignments
- Understanding of, or interest in, equity and capital markets
- Some experience working with capital markets or investor relations platforms, such as Bloomberg, S&P Capital Markets Intelligence, SNL, FactSet and/or IHS Ipreo BD a plus
Lambert is proud to celebrate an inclusive culture and welcomes candidates perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and we understand that by assembling a diverse and inclusive work force allows for a more open exchange of ideas, solutions, and progress.
We welcome your consideration for this role and look forward to connecting with you!
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer - It is the policy of the company to comply with all employment laws and to afford equal employment opportunity to individuals in all aspects of employment, including in selection for job opportunities, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws.