Insurance AdvisorSalisbury£20,000 - £25,000We are actively looking for an Insurance Advisor to join our Salisbury A-Plan team. This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful organisation, where you will be provided with full training on the job and the opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications.
- You will enjoy having conversations with people, listening and building relationships as it's important that we really get to know our clients and understand their requirements.
- You have awesome problem-solving skills - all of our clients are totally unique, so we need to come up with tailor made solutions as we don't have a "one size fits all" approach
- You may currently be working in a sales role and are now looking for a career. A-Plan don't require any previous experience as we offer on-site training, workshops, coaching and will support you through industry qualifications.
- You will have a passion and entrepreneurial mindset. Many of our most successful business opportunities have come from team members with a passion for the subject - whether that's equine insurance, campervans, motorhomes, classic cars, motorbikes, marine, fine art, etc. Loving what you do, means you will be knowledgeable, be able to build rapport quickly and be able to provide clients with the best solution.
- You will be ambitious. A-Plan promote within, everyone in a leadership position started out as an Insurance Advisor - We give you all the tools, all we ask from you is the desire to succeed.
We believe that great work and dedication should be rewarded, that's why we offer:
- 22 days holiday, increasing to 27 days through service (plus bank holidays)
- Access to a Healthcare Cashplan, which gives you access to 17 different benefits, all paid for by A-Plan
- Excellent training and development schemes with accelerated career progression
- Company funded CII professional qualification
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Discount on gym membership across the UK - national and local gyms included
- Flexible benefits include critical illness cover, private medical insurance, income protection etc.
- Access to hundreds of highstreet retailer discounts through our reward and recognition platform
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to support employees outside of work
- Employee discount on wide range of insurance products
A-Plan, part of Howden Group Holdings, consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.