Award winning Chartered financial planners within Sussex have upcoming expansion plans, resulting in the need of a Deputy Administration Manager to join their fast faced, professional team. The role is to work alongside their current Administration Manager, with the view to take on the full management role in looking after a team of 10 IFA support staff.
Ideal candidates will have an IFA/ Wealth Management practice background, where they have worked within a element of leadership. It is highly desired you have used Intelligent Office as a back office system and Fidelity, Aegon, and AJ bell platforms with model portfolio experience. This is a forward thinking technology focused practice.
Fully office based role, with onsite parking based out of Worthing, offering a salary of upto£45,000 + 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays+ birthday off, Company pension total 9%, Death in service 4 x salary, Company bonus scheme, Group Income Protection paying 75% of salary, Annual salary reviews with incentives for exam success + many more.
- Manage and support IFA support team alongside Administration Manager
- Send Letters of Authority
- Work with the administration manager to manage the team and their workload to achieve and set business goals
- Assist manager to coordinate training and company requirements
- Review and updating of CRM processes
- Ensure that all business applications are processed
- Produce paperwork including portfolio valuations
- Complete fund top ups, withdrawals, switches, and rebalances
- Produce Annual Review Letters
Please apply online for further information.