Hire Manager- IMMEDIATE START. Join a friendly working environment where no two days are the same. No weekend work and this is an impressive opportunity to progress!! This Hire Manager role is commutable from Huntingdon/March& surrounding areas.
Hire Manager Job Role:
- Manage a small team of internal sales staff and the hire desk, be involved in equipment sales and hires. Every day is different from assisting with a new contract to loading up the van.
- As a Hire Manager you will be dealing with customer site enquiries face to face, over the phone and via emails, arranging the on and off hire of machinery.
- Covering for the manager and senior team ensuring all tasks and functions run as normal
- Coordinate allocation of duties including some routing for drivers
- Chase up all quotes or enquiries to maximise business and gain any x hire opportunities
- This role offers progression to move into more senior leadership positions, with the chance to learn from and cover for others.
This is a highly rewarding company that supply their very own hire equipment out to many construction suppliers across the midlands. Due to their success, they are on the hunt for a Hire Manager to work alongside the management team.
To Be Successful as a Hire Manager
You may have previous experience working as a Hire Manager, Senior Hire Controller, Depot Manager, Branch Manager, Hire Negotiator, Plant Manager or a Hire Supervisor and you may have knowledge of the hire industry, whether it be Falsework, Heavy Plant, Powered Access, Tools, or Plant Hire including Scissor Lifts, Diggers, Excavators, Cherry Pickers, or related.
Benefits for the Hire Manager
- A chance to progress into a more senior role
- Up to £40K DOE
- The role is Monday to Friday only
- Friendly working environment
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays!
- Wellbeing & healthcare scheme
You don't want to miss out on this Hire Manager position, interviews can start immediately so apply today!