Hematology/Oncology opening in , Minnesota.
Location: St. Paul, MN
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Hematologist/Oncologist with highly competitive pay rates in St. Paul, MN .
- EMR: Excellian/Epic
- Tech in use: Beacon, Dragon
- Hematology and Oncology board certified preferred
- Hematology Oncology Percentages (Hem: % Onc: %) 50/50
- Patient census: Varies daily - 2-8 inpatient approx. 6-10 clinic visits
- Patient age: 20-80+
- Any Minimum years of experience required? Preferably 2+
- Start date as soon as possible
- Schedule 3-4 days per week 7:30-4:30pm
- NO call
- minimum 6 month assignment
- Client will license candidates as well as cover travel and housing
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!