As a Greek Customer Service Advisor (Responsible Gambling), you will join a specialist team who help and support Greek-speaking customers.
You will be responsible for interacting with customers who may be at risk of, or experience, harms associated with gambling and ensuring that they receive the best possible service whilst adhering to our Responsible Gambling policies and procedures.
Responsible Gambling is extremely important to us and our dedicated support team will help our customers by promoting safer gambling.
Your progression and success will be supported from your very first day with an excellent training programme and continuous development throughout your journey with us.
The position is offered on a full-time basis working any five days from seven between 07:00-23:00. In return, we offer a competitive salary, generous bonus scheme, long service recognition and a wide range of other benefits.
Successful applicants will need to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Fluent/Native verbal and written communication skills in Greek.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Motivation to put the customer first.
- Effective problem solver.
- Passion for adhering to policies and procedures.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Displays an understanding of customers' needs.
- Confident decision maker to support our customers.
- Providing support to customers who demonstrate signs of problematic gambling.
- Communicating effectively with our customers in Greek.
- Using internal tools to assist and take ownership of customer enquiries.
- Liaising with internal departments.
- Escalating queries where necessary.
- Promoting safer gambling.
- Being aware of policies, procedures and licensing requirements.
- Applying self-exclusions to customers' accounts.
- Dealing with responsible gambling queries and complaints.
The closing date for applications is 19th October 2022.
To apply, send your CV and Covering Letter, quoting the Job Reference Code GREGSA0922RD to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ or click on the link to apply.