Right Direction Financial Services is looking for our next Funding Administrator/Underwriter to join the team on a temporary-permanent basis! In this role you will evaluate information provided on loan applications against various lending standards to determine loan eligibility. Evaluation tools may include employment records, income sources, credit scores, debt to income and other financial ratios.
Location: Hooksett, NH
What Your Day Looks Like:
- Perform detailed credit analysis of the borrower
- Process incoming automotive loan applications from our parent company, Merchants Automotive Group (MAG) as well as other automotive dealerships according to established credit guidelines
- Conduct Credit Bureau inquiries and interpret information provided in reports
- Print and mail adverse action letters to customers
- Communicate with dealers to collect any missing documents or information necessary to finalize credit application
- Assist Funding Department in Deals Breakdown, verify that all paperwork is complete and insurance deductible is correct
- Verify that a functioning GPS is installed in vehicles
- Track GPS inventory and bill MAG for all installed units at end of each month
- Make welcome calls to new customers
- Maintain Automaster files by entering all deals and adding applicable notes
- Help with scanning as needed
The Skills You Bring:
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with lending requirements
- Analytical skills
- Team player, excellent communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Some advanced learning in a relevant field of study is preferred.
To provide all candidates with the highest level of our attention, Merchants Fleet does not accept uninvited solicitations or resumes from third parties.
California Residents click here for California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities .