Together we fight for everyone's opportunity for a better financial future.
We will do this together - with customers, partners and colleagues. We will fight for others, not against: We will stand up for and champion everyone's access to opportunities. The status quo is not good enough ... we believe every individual and every community deserves access to financial opportunities. We are determined to support both individuals and communities in reaching a better financial future. We know that reaching this future depends on our actions today.
Like our Purpose Statement, Voya believes in being bold and committed to action. We are committed to a work environment where the differences that we are born with - and those we acquire throughout our lives - are understood, valued and intentionally pursued. We believe that our employees own our culture and have a responsibility to foster an environment where we all feel comfortable bringing our whole selves to work. Purposefully bringing our differences together to positively influence our culture, serve our clients and enrich our communities is essential to our vision.Are you ready to join a company with a strong purpose and a winning culture? Start your Voyage - Apply NowPlease Note: This position allows remote work but will require travel to our Voya office. Candidates must be located within a 100-mile radius from the assigned office. Standard hours for this role are 1:00pm-9:30pm EST.Profile Summary:
Currently seeking a Fund Accountant responsible for the daily pricing of investment options offered in Voya products. Assist with the performance reporting of investment options, data control review, and projects.Profile Description:
Education & Experience:
- Assist in performing the daily pricing responsibilities with Investment Company partners.
- Assist in the reconciliation of fund performance between Voya and Investment Company partners; work closely with the sources of return information to resolve differences in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance with Voya projects that impact the unit, ensuring detailed requirements are provided, testing is completed, and deadlines are met.
- Provide ad hoc support to other Voya business units.
- Effectively interact and communicate with Voya Investment, Product, and IT groups, as well as external clients on a wide range of pricing, performance, or fund related issues.
- Assist with the handling of periodic fund adds and fund events (i.e., mergers, liquidations).
- Hours are 12:30pm to 9pm; "work from home" flexibility exists for the evening hours.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
Be Well. Stay Well.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- 3-5 years Accounting/financial work experience background
- The ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to meet SLAs / deadlines.... uses time effectively and efficiently
Voya provides the resources that can make a difference in your lives. To us, this means thriving physically, financially, socially and emotionally. Voya benefits are designed to help you do just that. That's why we offer an array of plans, programs, tools and resources with one goal in mind: To help you and your family be well and stay well.What We Offer
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401(k) Savings plan - with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%)
- Voya Retirement Plan - employer paid cash balance retirement plan (4%)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Paid time off - including 20 days paid time off, nine paid company holidays and a flexible Diversity Celebration Day.
- Paid volunteer time - 40 hours per calendar year
Learn more about Voya benefits (download PDF)Critical Skills
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more aboutCritical SkillsEqual Employment Opportunity
Voya Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. Voya Financial provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law.Reasonable Accommodations
We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. This commitment governs all decisions related to employment, including selection, development and compensation. It also includes an employee's request for reasonable accommodation. All employees will be treated in a manner free from discrimination or harassment. Voya is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please see our resources for applicants with disabilities.
Misuse of Voya's name in fraud schemes