Are you a front-end developer looking for a fully remote (UK Only) role where you can work on interesting projects such as migrating from monolithic systems to a microservice-based architecture? Or moving a platform from on-premise to Azure cloud?
I'm helping a Cardiff-based tech company expand the team with T Shaped Mid-level Software Engineers to work on multiple work streams across GCP and Microsoft Azure.
About the Company:
- There are currently 120 in the tech team; this includes Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Product Owners and Data Engineers over 11 Scrum Teams with growth plans to extend to 12 in the next 6 months and 13 in the next year.
- They're champions of Agile; they work in Agile Scrum teams and have agile ceremonies including requirements gathering, refinement sessions, estimation, sprint planning, daily stand ups and retrospectives
- The business offers a budget for L&D as well as assigns time for upskilling.
- We're interested in speaking with anyone with experience from Angular 2 onwards. If you have exposure to some Java APIs or cloud; that would be a bonus but if you're an open engineer who wants to learn Java and Cloud, we would love to hear from you!
- Personality is an important part of this role, we're looking for someone with strong communication skills as well as being a team player who enjoys bouncing ideas in a Scrum Meeting
About the role/tech:
- CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, Drone, CircleCI etc
- Version Control - Git
- Behaviour Driven Development
- Unit testing
Nice to have:
- Containers such as Docker, OpenShift, Podman, Containerd..)
- Cloud - GCP/AWS/Azure
- Orchestration tools such as K8, Docker Swarm, Fargate, FGE..
Next steps.. Easy, apply for the role and we'll be in touch.