Description Sign-On Bonus Available
$500 at the beginning of employment with a commitment of one-year.
(External, eligible candidates and timeframe permitting)
This position is responsible for accurately registering all sales of retail customers while maintaining security of all monies in and around the cash registers through the work shift Responsibilities:
- Maintains work areas in clean and orderly condition according to HACCP guidelines.
- Collects money from cash customers and returns change accurately in accordance with established cash handling procedures
- Sets up cashier's station at beginning of shift and maintains funds appropriately throughout shift
- Records miscellaneous non-monetary purchases accurately
- Ensures food products are charged accurately by consistently checking the portion sizes and verify contents according to department procedure. Notifies supervisor/manager of any portion discrepancies immediately
Must possess ability to accurately count and perform basic mathematical functions. Great customer service skills. Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- Act 34
- UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran