Jitjatjo connects hospitality professionals with casual work opportunities at some of our favorite hotels, hospitality, events, and sporting venues.
With the FLEX by Jitjatjo app, apply ONCE to ACCESS hospitality gigs with INSTANT PAY^ today.
Food Runners support the kitchen and servers by promptly transporting food items from the kitchen to seated guests.
- Click Apply' to download the Flex by Jitjatjo app
- Set up your profile and complete your application on the Flex app
- Successful applicants will be invited to a virtual interview
- Access freelance work opportunities near you
Why work with Jitjatjo?
- Apply once and gain access to hospitality jobs in your area
- Be in control of when and where you work by setting weekly availability that fits your busy schedule
- Instant Pay^ for every shift you crush
- Explore different job opportunities
- Join our rapidly growing community and lean on us for support when you need it
- We will onboard you for multiple roles if you have the skills. You will be able to change your daily work atmosphere.
- Temp-to-Perm: Demonstrating your skills, reliability and passion could see you offered a full-time position with benefits.
- As a W2 employee of Jitjatjo, you are eligible to receive overtime pay, worker's compensation, sick pay, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- At least 6 months-1 years of experience in your skillset
- Have a smartphone with a data plan
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position.
- Ability to multitask and remain professional in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Be prepared to perform a range of tasks including serving orders, explaining meals, and facilitating collaboration between kitchen and wait staff
- Help the wait staff set up tables by placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils, decorations, and napkins
- Deliver food, beverages, condiments, and utensils to customers in a timely manner
- Assist guests by explaining meals, drinks, and accompaniments
- Help bus/clear items and dirty dishes from the table
- Be alert and observant as guests enjoy their dining experience to anticipate their needs
- Inform management of customer feedback
- Maintain health and safety regulations in all kitchen and dining areas
^Instant Pay is conditional on the achievement of performance criteria, a current/active and supported debit card, a supported tax profile, and approval of hours worked. Certain gigs may require additional time to verify worker hours and in such cases, payment may take longer to process