Work from Home Work Arrangement:
Work from Home Relocation assistance:
: is not available for this opportunity. Pay Range:
$63,100 - $137,900 Bonus Potential:
5% Requisition #:
70239 The Role at a Glance:
The Analyst will be a member of the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team, focused on supporting the Life and Annuity business. The Analyst will also act as a resource to applicable internal/external stakeholders and will prepare, analyze, and report on business line forecasted and actual results to provide management with a financial perspective for assigned area(s) of responsibility. This role offers high visibility working directly with Senior Leadership and has room for growth in a dynamic team with a great culture. What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for: Must-haves:
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Consults/Analyzes on complex assignments and/or projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Prepares, analyzes, and reports on complex financial information for their assigned area(s) of responsibility across multiple bases of accounting (GAAP and STAT).
- Provides management with a more complex financial perspective for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Evaluates financial information to develop and deliver complex standard, and ad-hoc financial analysis
- Supports the financial analysis team in the preparation and delivery of analysis of complex financial information for their assigned area (s) of responsibility.
- Identifies financial analysis issues/concerns and recommends mitigation solution(s) to management.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 3 - 5+ Years of experience in financial analysis that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment; Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
Whats it like to work here?
- Prior experience in insurance/financial services preferred but not required
- Experience working with Essbase, Hyperion, SAP Business Objects preferred
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future. Whats in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- PTO/parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits ()
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work from home and are not required to work in a Lincoln office on a regular basis. Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
Prior work or industry experience.
Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
Unique skills About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes
magazine as well as one of Newsweeks
Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive () environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook () , Twitter () , LinkedIn (+financial%2Cidx%3A3-1-3&trk=tyah) , and Instagram () . Sign up for email alerts at Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious. Additional Information
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
..... click apply for full job details