Otolaryngology opening in Fargo, North Dakota.
Position: ENT Location
: Fargo, ND
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up,
and Have the Courage to Excel
in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced ENT Physician with highly competitive pay rates in Fargo, ND. Position Details:
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- 2 week on/1 week off schedule
- Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm) + call
- 20-30 patients per day depending on patient type and comfort of visit length.
- Laryngoscopy is common and performed in exam room during clinic visit. Additionally, volume is dependent on referrals, as well as the provider's scope and training.
- Call schedule: Averages one in every 4 days. Shared equally. Typically, a 3 day stretch mid-week and 4 day stretch over a long weekend.
- Typical calls include peritonsillar abscesses, uncontrolled nosebleeds, facial lacerations (rare), etc.
- BE/BC required
About MPLT Healthcare
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities. Don't delay, apply today!