As a senior developer, you will build and support all aspects of the the E-Trading system, including: pricing models; market making strategies; order management systems; market gateways; trading screens; monitoring and reporting; algorithmic trading; back-testing.
- 10+ years of development experience with primary focus in Java; Python and C++ experience is desirable.
- Experience in design and development of a service-based architecture. This should include building low-latency, high-throughput, scalable, fault-tolerant systems. Development of electronic trading systems is desirable.
- Proven organizational skills; decisive priority management; excellent verbal & written communication. Able to build trust with traders and business stakeholders by understanding their needs and being responsive.
- Excellent grasp of object-oriented design and programming principles, multi-threaded architecture.
- Experience with several middleware technologies: Informatica UM, AMPS, Tibco RV, Chronicle.
- An understanding of virtual machine architecture including memory management, garbage collection and hotspot compiler.