Electronic Design Engineer required. Our client is a well-established electronics manufacturer based in the Loughborough area. Due to continued success they are seeking an Electronics Design Engineer to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Design and Development of Electronic Assemblies and will also have the option of hybrid working with 2-3 days in the office.
Electronics Design Engineer Overview
- Design and development of analog and digital circuits
- Producing PCB layout drawings with the use of Altium
- Microcontroller development (ARM & PIC) and embedded firmware development using C
- Carrying out prototyping and testing
- Producing specification of testing procedures
Electronics Design Engineer Requirements
- Experience with PCB layout drawings using Altium or similar
- Bachelors degree of equivalent within an Electronics subject
- Experience with electronics and PCB design is desirable, but graduates will be considered
- Understanding of electronic laboratory equipment (Oscilloscope, Multimeter, etc.)
- Embedded development using RTOS is desirable
- Computer programming and/or scripting experience (e.g. C#, Java, Python) is desirable
Electronics Design Engineer Remuneration
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 - depending on experience
- Permanent, Full-time, 37.5 hours per week.
- Typical working hours: 08:00 till 16:30 (Monday - Thursday), 08:00 till 13:30 (Friday)
- Hybrid working (2-3 days in the office)
- 22 Days Holiday + Christmas Break + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance Cover
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.