Our client is looking for a Duty Manager to work at a Luxury residential development in Central London.
Working hours: 7am - 7pm (4 on 4 off)
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations.
- Ensuring that all services and activities are carried out efficiently, meeting the standards and requirements of the company.
- To be a main point of contact, be responsible for quality customer service for residents and guests, handling day-to-day matters in a prompt and professional manner.
- Decision-making and problem-solving in the absence of the Estate Management Team will be required, given the circumstances of the role.
- Manage onsite staff on behalf of the Estate Manager, Property Manager, overseeing the day-to-day matters of the development, ensuring that high standards of quality customer service are maintained for residents and guests, and that all matters are handled in a prompt and professional manner.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are adhered to and the required health and safety inspections and activities to assist in keeping the development and workplace a safe environment for all.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Take personal responsibility for understanding and following the company's Health & Safety policies and practices.
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information, dealing with issues and queries with utmost professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT and numeracy skills.
- Working knowledge in building maintenance systems.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements and legislations.