Do you want to help a fast-growing, dynamic company build a comprehensive brand strategy, improve customer experience and increase market share through the adoption of innovate product and services? If so, apply for the Director of Marketing at StoneAge, Inc. today!About StoneAge
StoneAge, Inc. is the global leader in the design and manufacture of high-pressure waterblast tooling and automated, IoT-enabled/robotic equipment, based in Durango, CO. Think squirt guns on steroids run by humans and robots! StoneAge is also the parent company of Breadware, an IoT product development firm that helps clients build and launch IoT-enabled products. We recently acquired Terydon, an R&D company in the waterjetting space. We are an innovative, employee-owned company who is on a mission to change our industry and the world through the advancement of technical products and services - and by our unique, people-centric culture. About the Role
StoneAge is looking for a Director of Marketing to join our global team of employee owners. In this role, you will provide leadership and direction for the Marketing team and help bring new industrial cleaning, waterjet cutting, and IoT solutions to market. You will be responsible for building brand strategy and delivering marketing campaigns that speak to and engage our customers, increase market share, sales revenue, and adoption of the companies' product and service offers. You will collaborate across our family of companies to advance the company's digital transformation and create a customer-centric culture. You will report to our Chief Executive Officer and be a member of the StoneAge and Breadware Executive Management Teams (EMT).
The Director of Marketing plays a crucial role in delivering a seamless Customer Experience across channels, with the overarching goal as follows:
Customers who engage with the StoneAge family of companies will experience frictionless interactions across all sales, marketing and digital channels. We help our customers find solutions that elevate their safety, productivity, and profitability. We are excellent problem solvers and guide our customers towards effective solutions. Customer success equals our success. What Success Looks Like:
- Effective cross-functional partnership between StoneAge and its subsidiaries' marketing teams. We are "ONE TEAM" that shares resources and expertise and delivers marketing that supports the brand's strategic goals.
- Successful marketing launches of the company's products and services, measured by campaign engagement, lead generation, and increased sales revenue.
- Well executed marketing launches that properly convey value propositions, customer segments and personas, and successful customer outcomes, measured by campaign engagement and increased sales revenue.
- Optimized digital marketing strategies that deliver personalized, dynamic content to target audiences, resulting in lead generation and increased engagement.
- Effective adoption of the storybrand methodology where all marketing content makes our customers the hero of the story, compelling them to purchase our products and services.
- The Marketing Team trains and supports internal stakeholders on all marketing communication strategies, resources, and tools needed to support successful, desired customer outcomes.
RequirementsKNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- The Marketing Team is high-functioning, meeting deliverables, and is seen as a trusted partner within the company, measured by peer reviews and timely campaign, product, and service launches.
- People at all levels of the organization experience positive, frictionless, and productive partnership with the Director of Marketing, measured by peer and manager reviews, multi-directional feedback, and meeting of deadlines.
- Engagement in our Own It Culture where all employees participate in self-lead, quarterly "Own It" Chats (performance conversations), solve problems collaboratively, give and receive feedback, and feel like stewards of their lives and careers.
- 7+ years' experience in an executive marketing leadership position
- Proven Experience working with marketing automation tools and software (Pardot, SalesForce), lead generation tactics, and story branding
- 3+ years' experience with a SaaS Company, creating and marketing outcome-based value propositions.
- Stay up to date on the leading marketing tactics (SEO, PPC, email, social media, influencer, content, account-based, and affiliate marketing) and software.
- Proven Experience with market research, customer segmentation, and persona creation
- Experience in developing trademark strategy and managing the lifecycle
- Be a positive, proactive, and collaborative leader, able to manage a global/remotely located team
- Be able to learn and understand StoneAge's product lines, customers, and market segments.
- Be able to write and edit technical content that is engaging, clear, and in alignment with the brand voice
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively (for self and team)
- Be committed to furthering the waterblast industry through safe and effective work practices
- Embrace and demonstrate the StoneAge "OWN IT" mindset and behaviors daily
- Practice self-leadership
- Deliver on the StoneAge/Breadware Assurance Promises
- Responsibilities may require working hours beyond regular business hours
- We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths.
- Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. StoneAge encourages everyone - including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community - to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
The starting salary for this position is between $145,000 to $165,000, depending on experience.
StoneAge offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes group health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with a guaranteed match, paid parental leave, a wellness rewards program, and much more.
We are an employee-owned company with profit-sharing and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan ("ESOP"), in which shares of company stock are allocated to eligible employees each year.
Our "Own It" mindset captures what many of us consider the biggest benefit of all: a highly engaged, collaborative workplace where everyone matters and every employee makes a significant impact.
Please visit our website to get a better sense of our company and our employee-owned culture!