As the leader of the Assisted Living/Memory Care program, you will direct and coordinate the planning, development, implementation, evaluation and improvement of the assisted living program and budget. Helping our senior residents lead engaged, fulfilling lives brings immense personal satisfaction. In this role you will be making a valuable difference in the life of a senior.
- Support the community's programs to encourage resident independence, well-being, and opportunity for personal growth.
- Monitor, on a routine and ongoing basis, key measurable indicators of daily operations. Promote staff participation and involvement in day-to-day operations and decision making. Promote team building and customer service.
- Help develop and/or select in-service training and ongoing training of staff in order to provide high quality services consistent with the philosophy of service-enriched assisted living.
- Direct and participate in all pre-move-in resident evaluations to ensure that the assisted living environment is appropriate for potential residents. Work with other departments and Executive Director to determine resident care plans.
- Plan and/or delegate work assignments assuring effective scheduling on a 24-hour basis.
- Supervise all staff that provides care services to residents
- Facilitate and encourage family involvement with residents.
- Assist Executive Director in preparing the annual budget.
- Promote staff participation and involvement in the day-to-day operations and decision-making. Promote team building through participation and/or leadership at regular staff meetings.
- Previous experience as RCFE Assisted Living Director
- Current Nursing license preferred.
- Must have experience in the health, human services, and/or community services field. (NOTE: State law and/or regulation may require licensing and/or may specify certain requirements that this employee must meet.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,Â religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.Â
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.