Digital Sales Trading Manager (Leeds or Remote Based)
SharkNinja are looking for a Digital Sales Trading Manager to join our UK Retail Sales team. This is a senior and key role within a progressive and forward-thinking digital sales department. The ideal candidate will bring deep knowledge of online marketing and trading, plus be able to support National Account Managers in maximising online presence on our retail customer websites.
You will have strong technical eCommerce knowledge, combined with an understanding of customer behaviour in an online environment. You will be the 'go-to' expert in-house for working with the retailers' digital teams, ensuring our products have perfect content, our online campaigns result in maximising traffic and sales as well as guiding the online customer to purchase our products through the retail partner sites.
You will be working with some of the largest and most successful retailers in the UK and the role will include visiting customer sites with our national account management team, working in partnership with our in-house digital team and carrying out digital sales operations at our Leeds head-office. This is a great opportunity to combine on-line and retailer experience and SharkNinja offer excellent career progression and provide a strong benefits package.
Location:This position can be Leeds based (in office) or home based (remote working).
Roles and Areas of Responsibility
- Trading - planning, activating and optimising promotional campaigns and new product launches.
- Merchandising - ensure best in class presentation and positioning of SharkNinja's products through our retail partners (eg: images, videos, reviews, rich content etc)
- Partnerships - develop close working relationships with our retail customers and third-party suppliers.
- Detect and report competitor and general market activities
- Identify new and innovative opportunities within each retailer
- Ensure that SharkNinja is represented in a positive and professional manner at all times
Attributes and Skills
- Expert knowledge/experience in retail eCommerce and online customer behaviours and experience.
- Expert knowledge/experience in planning, executing and reporting on-line marketing campaigns with a passion for data led optimisation.
- Previous experience at working within a retailer eCommerce team a major plus.
- Previous experience of using paid advertising platforms would be an advantage, but not essential (eg: Google, Amazon AMS, Criteo)
- Excellent communication and presentations skills and happy working as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to manage/contribute to competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable and efficient.
- Ability to thrive under pressure with a positive attitude and works well within a team
- Online product/content merchandising
- Excel, PowerPoint, Presentation skills