Robert Half Marketing & Creative is working with a busy Puget Sound healthcare client that is looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist.
- Write, edit, and finalize a range of communications and collateral materials for digital and print including mailers, online content, messaging, brochures, letters, and other communications to both internal and external audiences during busy season through end of year
- Create production of marketing materials to ensure materials are on-brand error-free, delivered on time, and within budget
- Act as communications consultant on small marketing projects with internal partners
- Update social, web, and digital channels
- Coordinate assigned projects including creative design, copywriting, and multi-media communication
- Create and write marketing content and materials and assist with the design and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns
- Distribute email campaigns to targeted groups
- Independently develop and maintain content for website, online communities, contact management and CRM programs
This role is 100% remote, 40 hours per week, for at least 5 months.
- 2+ years' marketing or related experience
- Previous project management experience
- Previous writing experience
- Experience with legal and regulatory compliance, company processes, procedures and internal database-driven structure
- A passion for problem solving, consensus-building, and getting great work out the door
- Experience with Adobe Creative Software, Microsoft Excel analysis functions, online communities, and web publishing tools
- Experience with defining and managing the scope of online and offline projects
Innovation starts with people.
Robert Half is the worlds first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity even on the go. Download the Robert Half app () and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.