This position will be a remote schedule (part time remote/part time in-office)Position Summary
Identifies, collects, integrates and analyzes data in support of the assigned project and/or department. This position works independently and uses methodologies consistent with the established policies, procedures and regulator requirements affecting the department. This position is part of the Data Reporting & Evaluation team within the MaineHealth Center for Health Improvement. A primary responsibility for this position will be data reporting and evaluation support for the Let's Go! initiative. Let's Go! is a community engagement initiative working with communities across Maine and in Carroll County, NH to create environments that support healthy choices. This position will also support other programs within the Center for Health Improvement and for community health programs being implemented at MaineHealth member organizations. In addition to the minimum knowledge, skills and abilities listed above, experience accessing and integrating, analyzing and reporting on health data from multiple sources, such as national, regional and state databases, as well as survey and medical record data is preferred. Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- License/Certifications: Other degrees/certification in an allied health profession may be preferred.
- Experience: 3 - 5 years' experience analyzing data required, in healthcare preferred.
- Department specific certification may be required.
- Ability to work and interact with multiple departments to achieve maximum compliance.
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are essential attributes for this position.
- Intermediate knowledge of spreadsheet, relational database, graphics and word processing software is required. Skills with additional statistical software packages are desirable.
- Ability to work independently and self directed.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
MaineHealth was ranked a Best-In-State Employer in 2021 and one of America's Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes!
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system whose vision is, "Working together so our communities are the healthiest in America." MaineHealth consists of nine local health systems, a comprehensive behavioral health care network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and 1,700 employed clinicians working together through the MaineHealth Medical Group. With approximately 22,000 care team members, MaineHealth provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire. Learn more about our system at mainehealth.org
At MaineHealth, we offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our packages include health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you'll be working with health care professionals that truly value the people around them - both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the well-being of our communities and care team members. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Join us, and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to a new level.