Are you thinking about improving your career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most successful international logistics organizations here at Kuehne+Nagel. Our Jersey branch is looking for a new Customs Brokerage Operations Analyst to join their Customs team.
As the Customs Brokerage Operations Analyst you will support US brokerage users, Kuehne+Nagel Customers and Customer Implementations with data analysis, reporting, system setup, upload customer departments and update systems with new users and customers and other implementation responsibilities as assigned. You will report to our National Customs Implementation Manager.
- You will be responsible for Data analysis.
- You will be responsible for Report generation.
- You will be responsible for QBR creation.
- You will be responsible for Brokerage User Support.
- You will add and remove Brokerage Users.
- You will be responsible for Load Product Databases.
- You will be responsible for Brokerage system training.
- You will create the monthly PMS reports for our Customers.
- You will create our Customer Profiles.
- You will update our Customer Profiles.
- You will add our Client Rates.
- You will update our Client Rates.
- You will provide Brokerage Customer Support.
- Set up ICC, Imaging, File Opening with the SSC.
- Help remove files from the CW1 Dashboards.
- You will be under guidance of our National Customs Implementation Manager.
- Other responsibilities may be required.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Software skills in Excel (can perform complex functions), required.
- Brokerage experience, required.
- CargoWise experience, required.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a great compensation package, medical, dental, and retirement benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a dynamic global work environment. At Kuehne+Nagel we strive daily to Inspire, Empower and Deliver not only to our customers but colleagues.