Customer Service Specialist
We are currently working with a customer-focussed business in Chester, who are looking to grow their Customer Service team to ensure they can continue to provide the best service to both their new and existing customer base. This role is ideal for someone with strong customer service and communication skills, who is looking to work within a unique industry.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- £23,000 starting salary, rising to £25,000 on completion of probation period
- 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday
- Standard company pension
- Life insurance with added extras
YOUR ROLE AS A CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
- Providing exceptional customer service via telephone, email, messaging and webchat
- Tailoring your approach to a variety of audiences
- Continually working to develop knowledge of products and services offered
- Staying vigilant to any potentially fraudulent activity or recognising vulnerable customers, reporting and escalating any concerns you may have
- Ensuring all customer information is kept up to date, and that any issues/feedback is escalated
- Documenting all contact with customers accurately
- Collaborating with other team members to constantly improve the service provided
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED
- Strong, demonstrable customer service experience, preferably within financial services
- Reliability and honesty
- Knowledge of regulatory processes within financial services
- Knowledge of any aspect of the agriculture industry would be beneficial
We receive multiple applications for each role and we do our very best to ensure that you receive a response. We will either email to let you know that your application is unsuccessful, let you know that we are adding you to our database for future roles or we will contact you to discuss the role applied for. If you have not heard from us within a week it is likely you have not been shortlisted.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data.