Integrated Solutions are currently recruiting a Customer Service Advisor to support one of our clients operating in the payroll market. This is an office-based role in Enfield.
Our client is an Umbrella company who manage the payroll function for over 900 temps and contractors per week and is experiencing rapid growth with the increasing requirement for Umbrella services from recruitment agencies.
Your job as a customer service advisor will be to manage the communication and relationship of a select number of contractors and temp workers working on various assignments. You will support with expense claims where applicable, deal with general payroll queries, support with communication across the workers and their agency, whilst supporting the day-to-day administrative functions of the company.
Salary: £24,000-£28,000Hours: 40 hours per week / Monday - Friday / 09:00-18:00Location: Enfield, Greater LondonStart Date: Immediate
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound calls from clients and customers
- To make high volume outbound calls to contractors and temp workers daily
- Support with on-boarding new clients
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Updating customer accounts accurately
- Support the contractors with expense claims where applicable
- Some general administrative day-to-day tasks
Customer Service Advisor Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to organise and manage workload effectively throughout the week to meet payroll deadlines
- Previous experience in a customer service or similar role
- Strong conversation skills with a positive outlook, enthusiasm, drive, and motivation
- Ability to use own initiative
- Must be comfortable to speak to people from all backgrounds where English may not be their first language
If interested, please apply and someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.