Our client has a fantastic business and one that's really going places.
They were formed in 1967 with the aim of providing good-quality housing for people who would otherwise not be able to afford to buy their own home.
Over 50 years later, they're one of the leading housing providers in the UK. Their services have diversified, their housing portfolio has expanded, and their reputation as an innovator within their sector has grown. But one thing that has never changed. Their belief in people and what they can achieve.
Your role at them.
They are looking for an excellent communicator to join their Customer Experience team as a Community Engagement Lead. In this role you will ensure their customers are provided with opportunities to feedback on their experiences, scrutinise their performance, influence decisions and shape recommendations for improvement on the services they receive.
The ideal candidate will champion the voice of their customer and deliver an innovative programme of activities for customers to be able to have their voice heard. You will also business partner local engagement teams to ensure they have the skills, training, and support to effectively engage customers in their homes and neighbourhoods to influence the services that matter to them.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Design, deliver and develop innovative activities within their strategic offer to provide customers with an opportunity to influence their business plans
- Target underrepresented groups using innovative methods to enable them to capture a cross section of views
- Analyse data from individual engagement tools to ensure every opportunity to engage with customers is maximised.
- Support local engagement teams by providing training, guidance and attending local events to raise awareness of their strategic activities
- Ensure compliance against regulatory standards and be aware of key changes in the wider housing sector
- Support the ongoing development of their digital engagement platform
- Pushing content to their digital engagement platform, executing and managing campaigns to build registrations, enhance visibility and increase engagement rates
- Creating and manage supporting, documentation, program schedules and project checklists
- Develop effective communications to promote awareness of Customer Engagement activities and outcomes internally
- Design campaigns, promotional material and advertisements across multi-channels
- Build good relationships with stakeholders and engaged customers
- Produce presentations, case studies and reports
- Establish positive relationships with other social landlords and external agencies
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and support business improvement teams to define the voice of the customer
What will help you make a difference.
Due to the nature of this role it is essential that you are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills across all levels as you will be liaising with service users and internal stakeholders.
It is also essential that you have:
- Knowledge of government legislation and the regulatory framework for customer involvement
- Previous experience working with internal stakeholders and service users
- Experience in facilitation
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Experience using digital engagement platforms
- Willing and able to attend or deliver evening and weekend activities on occasion
- Ability to travel between their offices and community based venues
They know that an inclusive environment makes them more accessible and ensures they attract, engage, promote and retain great people. They welcome applications from all individuals regardless of background, age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, religious belief, faith or disability. As part of their Armed Forces Covenant commitment, they welcome ex-services professionals to consider career opportunities at them.
Rewarding your contribution.
For those who want or need more of a work life balance their view is that this role is suitable for WorkSmart. This means they would consider a more flexible working arrangement, where your hours and work location are managed according to business, customer and personal needs. Agile working arrangements will be discussed during the interview process.
Some of their core benefits include:
- Group bonus potential up to 15% of salary
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the "Their day"
- Private medical insurance
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- A great pick and mix of flexible benefits including the option to buy and sell holiday and much more
Their culture and purpose.
They know that great people are central to achieving their ambitions and as such they want everyone to have a voice and make a positive difference. They are proud to be a Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for, this demonstrates they place people at the heart of everything they do. They continue to create a culture that celebrates diversity and an environment where everyone feels able to contribute towards achieving together.
They support their colleagues to be at their best through their wellbeing programme , their corporate learning programme, opportunities for professional development, their innovative approaches to making the world and their homes a greener place and their leading reward and recognition package. Because of this their people tell them they are a great place to work for.
Their people are enthusiastic and passionate about making a real difference to their customers and communities. They are one team where everyone is connected and encouraged to have the freedom to think differently.
Work for them. Believe in people.
They have so much more that they'd like to share with you so please submit your CV demonstrating the value you could bring to them.
They put the safeguarding of their customers, colleagues and contractors at the heart of everything they do and as such, certain roles will be subject to a DBS check.