Company Overview Lennox International (LII)
is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. Job Description
As a Counter Sales Associate, you will be responsible for providing world class customer service with direct involvement in day-to-day operations and positively impacting sales goals. You will also effectively collaborate with your Store Manager to manage inventory, maintain the appearance of the store, record received and shipped products and preparing items for shipment.
We are searching for a candidate that has a passion for customer service, committed to driving sales and interested in employee growth. If you are in search of a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment, then Lennox may just be the place for you. WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT YOUR FUTURE MAY LOOK LIKE AT LENNOX (LII)
- Provide a high level of customer service with product expertise and selling skills
- Maintains appearance of store
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Interested in advancement
- Powerful customer presence
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- Enjoys being a part of a team
- Successfully complete all assigned training within given timeframe
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform as Store Manager when needed, to include scheduling, ordering and carrying out open/close procedures.
Lennox International allows you to craft your career according to your own skills, talents and passions. Top performing Counter Sales Associates have been promoted into roles such as: Store Manager, Inside Sales Representative, as well as other corporate roles. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
WHAT WE OFFER
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 0-2 year related experience in one of the following: HVAC, Customer Service, Warehousing/Distribution or Retail.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems helpful but not required.
- Must be able to life up to 50 lbs.
At Lennox we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Our Counter Sales Associate position is ideal for anyone looking for a diverse working environment with long-term growth possibilities.
WE VALUE DIVERSITY
- Competitive base salary with bonus structure that rewards results
- Industry leading sales and product training
- Medical and Dental benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Much, much more
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal opportunity employer. Qualifications
Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Good oral and written communications skills. Good computer skills required; Microsoft applications. General HVAC knowledge required. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Job Locations US-OK-Broken Arrow Requisition # 3 Category Sales Support Shift / Hours Regular
Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at
For jobs located within the United States, LII participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program known as E-Verify.
Please visit the E-Verify website for more information on this program.