The Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist is part of the Digital Sales team and focused on conversion rate and growth marketing strategies. The Strategist is responsible for developing and executing distinct and robust conversion rate plans that will drive engagement and acquisition. The Strategist will work hand in hand with developers, designers and marketers and play a key role in our digital transformation. The Strategist brings expertise in design, development and conversion rate techniques. To support this broad scope of responsibility, the Strategist works both in an agile pod and in cross-functional groups. Success will be measured against KPIs that include digital engagement metrics, and acquisition metrics.
- Execute A/B and multivariate (MVT) optimization tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website experience and performance.
- Interpret data, identify key findings, make recommendations and share learnings based on testing results.
- Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to understand customer priorities and pain points, develop robust tests/hypotheses, write creative web copy/value propositions and design low fidelity experiment prototypes and wireframes.
- Build test from the ground up including design, coding and analysis. Work with cross functional teams to leverage expertise and ensure dev and design standards are being met.
- Assist in ad hoc data analysis to pull out relevant data and insights to support digital initiatives and key performance indicators.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Ensighten, Adobe Launch and/or other digital analytics and marketing tools
- Experience with optimization testing tools such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize and Optimizely. Adobe Preferred.
- Experience with DMP and CDP tools such as Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe CDP, Sales Force and Pega.
- Test and learn mindset with strong marketing instincts
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to comprehend complex, technical challenges
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- General knowledge of statistical concepts related to A/B testing. Familiarity with both Frequentist and Bayesian methodologies is a bonus
LI-Sourcer3 LI-Remote Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleagues or a dependents reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.