People want to work with a person, not a company. PCH is a community of people; associates, guests and ownerships. It is a relationship, built upon common purpose and values. It's more than a job, a guest experience, or a business investment. Together, we are making a difference in people's lives. Tony Davis, PresidentPURPOSE
Set-up and deliver orders efficiently and quickly according to standards. To greet and serve guests in accordance with PCH Hotels and Resorts/Marriott standards of food and beverage quality, presentation and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner. Display aggressive hospitality through a positive personality with both guests and co-workers. Take pride in all facets of your service to include quality, appearance, and cleanliness in your service and work area. Obtains or receives merchandise, prepares coffee, maintains a clean and orderly prep area, totals bill, accepts payment, and makes change for customers in coffee shop by performing the following duties:OTHER DUTIES
- Prepares coffee for guests to Marriott standards.
- Clean as you go, always keep a clean work area.
- Coffee is changed out every two hours.
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with appropriate items.
- Sets up displays or arranges food on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
- Greets each customer as they enter the area and offer to provide assistance.
- Answers customer's questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise.
- Totals price and tax on items purchased by customer to determine bill.
- Accepts payment and makes change.
- Wraps or bags to go items for customers.
- Clean shelves, counters or tables.
- Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Calculates sales discount to determine price.
- Keeps record of sales, prepares inventory of stock, and orders merchandise.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, as well as Voluntary Benefits including Short Term/Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off to include Vacation, Personal, Sick, & Holidays
- Discounted Hotel, Spa, Golf, Retail, and Food & Beverage
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- PCH University & Professional Development Series
- Associate Referral Program
Our team embodies service that spans beyond typical hospitality. Both warm and authentic, we are a team committed to excellence. Our benchmark is our genuine care for others. For this reason, we love coming to work to create new experiences every day. The secret sauce to our successful recipe: Put people first.
We celebrate our places. We encourage independent thinkers who fill their workspaces and properties with joy. PCH Hotels & Resorts creates experiences, connections and traditions through generations of storytellers.
PCH Hotels & Resorts brings theheart and soul to hospitality. Our core values are the foundation of everything we do!
You belong here. Join the PCH Hotels & Resorts family, where we put people first.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)