CNC Turner Programmer/Setter Required
Our client based in Stoke on Trent and having been established since 1998 have a vacancy for an experienced CNC Turner Programmer/Setter
My client is experienced in supplying to a wealth of industries including; Gas processing, Water Treatment, Vehicle Manufacture, Food Processing and White Good Logistics.
You will be responsible for leading the programming of our CNC lathes in line with our customers requirements.
The role also includes setting and operating a range of lathes including, Nakamura, Cincinnati, KNC and Tornado.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Fanuc Controls as this is used across the machines within our business.
The role will include the accurate interpretation of Drawings, Setting Fixtures and tooling, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality.
The Successful Candidate will :
- Be a time served CNC turner with at least 5 years of turning experience.
- Be able to create/modify and alter programs using Fanuc Consoles
- Good understanding of tool setting (standard/ driven/ power tools)
- Be able to interpret design drawing and work with precision tolerances
- Candidate needs to be flexible to suit the business needs
- Able to integrate with a forward thinking team of engineers.
- Has the ability to prioritise work schedule and be self-sufficient, while still maintaining relationships within the team.
Working Hours are:
- 7.30am - 4:30pm Monday - Thursday
- 7:30am - 12:30pm Friday
- 10 minute paid break 10am - 10:10am
- Lunch break 12:30pm - 1:00pm
For the succesful candidate for our CNC Turner Programmer/Setter package on offer:
- Hourly rate of up to £17.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday
For the ideal candidate for this CNC Turner Programmer/Setter role you can be expected to be paid up to £17.50 per hour